Wednesday, December 9, 2009

09.12.09

With Christmas creeping closer, there are only about 2 weeks left to get gift certificates! $75/hr, you can't go wrong. Come on now.
The boys continue to be pretty busy all through December, apparently everyone wants new ink to show off in time for Christmas.
Here are some pieces that Sean and Brito have been working on in the past week or so...


It's been a fun week for Brito! The robot (not quite complete) and the monkey were done [by Brito] within the week. Both pieces look awesome and according to Brito, were super fun to do.

This raptor was done by Sean yesterday and looks amazing! I got to see it in person last night after he finished it and I can definitely say that this picture doesn't even do it justice.

As for right now, both of the boys are busy tattooing. Brito is working on a chest piece (script) for an aspiring baseball player and Sean is finishing up a tattoo on a client; I'm not sure exactly what the tattoo is, but I know it involves roses! But I think they plan on finishing it today, so hopefully there'll be some pictures for me to post within the next couple days.

That's all I have for now, I hope to see you guys coming in to buy some gift certificates for Christmas within the next couple weeks and I'd also be happy to book some appointments! Happy holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment