Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday

Like I've stated before - there is a first time for everything, and today is the first time I'm working a Saturday at the shop - a sort of glum Saturday at that, weather wise. There was a TINY bit of snow falling from the sky this morning when I woke up and the mere sight of it forced the thought of swallowing glass run to through my mind if only for a moment. Then again, I hate snow and am desperately praying for a snow-less Christmas, which I know is extremely unlikely but dreaming never hurt anyone.
Anyway, back to the important stuff! Yesterday was pretty quiet over here, and Brito completed a lovely memorial tattoo (below) on a client.





But it doesn't stop there 'cause I have photos of work done on Thursday as well...



This dragon chest piece, an obvious cover-up, was started by Brito on Sunday. The girl was tough and sat through all the lining, another session or two to finish this up and I'm sure it's gonna look insane!







While Brito was working on that chest piece, Sean filled in some background and details on the piece above.



Thursday was a busy day for Brito. Aside from the chest piece, he managed to knock out this pretty monarch butterfly on a client that evening. He also had another small piece he did following the one above but unfortunately, I can't seem to find any pictures of the finished product on his laptop!

Well, that's all the news and pictures I have to post now, I hope everyone enjoyed the eye candy! Have a great day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment