Friday, October 16, 2009

There's a first time for everything.

And today that thing is a blog! Not only will this be fun for me because I love to write, but all of us here at the shop are hoping that this blog will be a great outlet to talk about what's going on at the shop and to display tattoos in progress and artwork by the very talented Michael Brito and Sean Cushnie.

The usual hip hop tunes blast through the shop today while Sean is getting started on an awesome mermaid piece on a client's upper arm as a cover-up. While Sean's busy doing that, I'm pretty sure that Brito's planning on doing some drawing until his appointment later on today.
But other than that, the day has just started so for the mean time, I don't have a whole lot to write about. But stay tuned 'cause I'll definitely navigate my way back here to write some more and I'm definitely hoping to have some pictures of that mermaid tattoo up later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment